Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pattern Sales!

The fabric store that I frequent the most had patterns on sale for 99 cents for the past 2 or 3 weeks.  Well, I couldn't resist.  I bought a bunch of craft patterns that I normally would not have purchased because the regular prices are outlandish!  I'm not really a cheap person, but, anywhere from $15.95 and upwards to $25.95 per pattern is too outrageous for me.  I bought approximately 10-13 patterns in all and at 99 cents each.  That's what I call a good deal. 


Wristlet Purse

This pattern might have been easier to figure out on my own!  The directions were not explained clearly.  (so maybe the deal wasn't such a great deal after all)  After much ripping and sewing over again, it turned out cute.  It also is much smaller than I expected and will only hold my cell phone and maybe a couple of tissues!  When my youngest daughter saw it, she said, "That's just my size purse."  I happily gave it to her.  I will eventually make a larger one for myself.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment