Sunday, March 14, 2010


I finished the cowgirl/western backpack!  I made a couple small changes to the Chloe pattern.  First, as I mentioned in a previous post, the bag was too small so I added another piece above the strips.  Secondly, the pattern called for gathering the top of the bag and sewing to a band.  But, I thought it might work better with a drawstring so it can be opened wide to put things in or find things more easily.  I enjoyed making the backpack and I will probably make another one someday. 
side/front view
view under flap
                                                                                          back of bag

1 comment:

  1. You finished that really quickly! I like the changes you made, especially the drawstring. Great work! I hope it works well for you.